does not going to the bathroom make your back hurt?

My back feels really sore and the day b4 yesturday i started taking these pills that a doctor gfave to me for going to the bathroom not really sure exaclty what its for other than to clean my body but the doc gave it to me and now since yestrday my back and part of my stomach feels sore and in pain and i dont knwo if maby its the pills and how iv been going to the bathrroom or maby i slept wwrong or to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• Did you have a UTI? Where on your back does it hurt? Lower, on your flank, left or right? It might be your kidneys if its your left flank. What did he give you the meds for?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Not going ie holding your urine can cause a urinary tract infection which can cuase back pain. It's possible it's a side effect of the meds, or you sleep wrong or pulled a muscle the day before. Best best is to talk to your doc.
    Anonymous

• its my left side kinda my whole back but then sometimes its a little bit in the side of my stomach although it went away a little now that iv been distracted all day
    Anonymous

• If you are not urinating, you could have a kidney infection. If you start getting a fever, get to a doctor immediately.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009