Fox News sure is fair and balanced reporting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eRxxZ-Ar0&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• anything YouTube can be altered with

Anonymous

• i didnt watch the link...but i hope your being sarcastic. i dont have to watch the link to know that statement is false. there is no such thing on any news station...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lmao... aside from the fact that anything on youtube can be altered, uh, NO news source is completely 100% unbiased and fair. That's why you have to check out all of them and come to your own conclusions. Use that brain. :)
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Omg anon...you are one of those idiots that doesn't know the difference between NEWS and COMMENTATORS. Tell you what, Go google Olbermann and Maddow......just check out the shows from the last few days. They are STILL bashing bush (who is no longer in office for those of you who are confused) and bashing Fox news. They rarely cover "news" stories on anything else.

Also......are all ytou dems that usually put down youtube videos put out there by the right going to decry this as weell??

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Op, your soooo funny. Thanks for the laugh.
    myame

Answer by myame at 12:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You know, the thing is... Fox is the ONLY legitimately Right-wing news channel. NO news station is "fair and balanced". However, in the defense of Fox News, that YouTube video includes clips from their openly conservative reporters including Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Bill O'reilly. These men aren't newscasters!! They're opinionated and they don't report the news, they report the news as THEY see it! That's their job!! Every other channel has people like that too.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't watch Fox News, I don't watch MSNBC either, I don't want a conservative or liberal agenda in my news and I don't like the cat fights either. I think it's laughable to watch things like that and watch Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert make fun of both sides for getting all rilled up and being so absurd. What ever happened to journalistic integrity? I don't want your opinion, I want the damn news! I try to just stay away from the loud mouth shows like Bill O'Reilly or Chris Matthews. Keith Olberman just makes me laugh and Rachel Maddow is nice b/c she doesn't yell and Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are laughable too. To me, they are all just characters wanting to get paid so when their networks say dance they dance for the cash.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ugh, no FOX is not even close to fair and balanced but the bulk of the clips in that video are from commentators not reporters.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Bad example with that particular video but no, Fox News is definately a Republican sided news channel.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

•  News Stations leaning to the LEFT

MSNBC NBC CBS ABC

New Stations trying to be center, but moreso LEFT

CNN

News Station Leaning to the RIGHT

FOX.

So, if the right needs one station to counter balance all the other stations, I say since it is lucrative (they are making money while NBC and it's family are losing money) THEN GO FOR IT! :o)

Anonymous