What's your #1 stupid act for the week?

I went to the post office to change our address. I wrote down the wrong address! I told them the house number was 2358 but it's really 2528....oops! My husband called it to my attention last night, because as it seems, I've been giving out the wrong dang address to everyone (Okay I really am blond sometimes). I sent an email to everyone with the wrong address. Anyway, I called the post office this morning ASAP and told them what I had done. I also checked and there is not a 2358 for the street I live on. The lady at the post office actually yelled at me. Now I apologized, I've been under a lot of stress, but mistakes happen, right? She was actually so mad that she was huffing and puffing on the phone. Of course I'm thinking, you know if there isn't a 2358 on this street then why in the world is she this mad? So there's my #1 stupid act for the week. What's yours??

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 12:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I called everyone for little league because my boss is president of the board. I was mindlessly going down the list when his cell phone rang. He said across the room is there some reason you are calling me? LOL I said yes you are the next on the list. too bad he didn't laugh with me.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ohh I have a bunch yesterday I mad chili cooked the meat opened the beans blah blah opened the cupboard just to realize that I was out of chili mix grrr I was mad as hell lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'd have complained about her. I'm not even joking.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

who
    Anonymous

• Monday I was getting something out of the fridge and instead of moving the things in front of the item I needed, I tried to maneuver it around them. In the process, I caused a huge container full of stuff to fall out right on the top of my foot, immediately followed by a full bottle of water. My entire food swelled up, and I have a big purple knot right on the top of it.... I couldnt walk on it without alot of pain for about 24 hours. YAY me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009