AF question....

Is it just me or does any one else feel like there going to die when they get there period? I have pcos and so I didnt get my periods there for a while and when I would it didnt last long. So now that im taking clomid to get pregnant my periods are killer, TMI but there is soooooo much blood I feel like theres a river going on down there. My last two cycles I had very light bleeding the first day and then it gets viciously heavy but this month I had really bad diahrea and I felt like I was going to puek and not too mention my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was going to pass out. Does any one else have bad periods like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and have to take pills just to get a period so I feel you there. I also take clomid and it took me 7 years to get pregnant with our daughter and she is 7 months old and we have been trying since she was 10 days old with no luck. Its all the extra hormones in the clomid. As long as the bleeding stops within your normal time and your not bleeding to the point of changing your pad more than once an hour then your system is trying to clean itself out.
    Anonymous