How many times a day does your man mention sex?

Its' all mine thinks about! I hate hearing about it a billion times. I told him it ruins it. I'd rather not know if we will later. Not know cause he informed me he would like to! Mood Killer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lord he talks about it all the time. He could turn a conversation about world hunger or global warming into sex.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Mine is the same way and I tell him well if you want it then shut up about it because I am not your personal sex toy. So now he will do things to let me know he is in the mood. Then again I did cut him off for about 3 weeks because thats all he talked about was how bad he wanted it. So I made him wait until I felt like it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• He never mentions it and it sucks because it makes me feel like a dam sex addict if I mention I want it
    Anonymous

• Well. Now I feel like I'm married to the most shy man in the world... he rarely ever mentions it verbally or maybe I'm just a fiend. I'm the one who is always going on and on.... I sext him all the time. Even if it's just referring to him as "My Sexy Beast "...
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• my boy friend does the same thing all the time and every day
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ALL THE TIME, ALL DAY LONG until he gets some LOL. I have to remind him often that him asking for sex or asking if i am in the mood ruins it for me. He's slowly learning that just shutting up about it works a lot faster!
    - www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• we both do, all day in texts why at work. lmao
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 2:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• LOL anon :28. My husband is the same way. He never asks for it! He usually surprises me when he starts acting like he wants it, but it kinda turns me on that way lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009