have any of you suddenly popped?

so im 13w3days today and on sat i was helping my friend get ready for her wedding and by the time it got to me getting dressed none of my pants fit and i couldnt suck my tummy in to save my life..

i thought that maybe i was just bloated but its been like that since..

has this happened to anyone else.. i know that it depends on your body type and where the baby is and blah blah blah.. but im not a small girl and im not huge either.. 5'8" and 173

so im curious as to see if anyone else just... as my boss said.. "jiffy popped" overnight..

raehope

Asked by raehope at 12:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it has to show sometime. thats how its been for me everytime. few months ago I was wearing my jeans, no struggling or anything. a few days went by. I was wearing stretch pants or some type of dress pants. went to go out and put my jeans on and I could not button em. that was it. Had to take my maternity stuff out.... good luck with your pregnancy..
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I didn't "pop" till I was 5 months along.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• oh yeah. I magically got a tummy one day around 15-16 weeks and it hasn't gone away since. It just gets bigger by day lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009