i am sick and tired of all the drama,and belittle-ling of each other. give me 5 good reasons to stay here.

i post for advise and get attacked. i post nonsense and get attacked. lest one word is misspelled, I'm attacked. i read a post and offer encouragement, I'm attacked. what is it with some of you women? if your having a bad day post it. don't go all hog wild on others. really!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• >Cafemom is great, once you find the groups that are right for you. Some groups thrive off mean people, others are gems.
    >Great advice is shared on this site
    >If you're lucky, you'll meet some really great virtual friends
    >there's something for everyone here
    >sometimes you'll get your feelings hurt, but sometimes you'll get comments that will uplift you when you need it.
    MyLittleMunchie

Answer by MyLittleMunchie at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sorry, but I can't give you and good reasons to stay..... All I can say is be strong and don't let mean people get to you.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I stay cuz of the contests/chances for freebies. :-D
    Anonymous

• People are just rude, and everyone has an opinion just like everyone has an a..hole. Don't take anything personally, Some people just like to get their rocks off by attacking people. Let them be miserable, and rude, its their life and thank God you dont have to be a part of it.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• For the friends you made, the advice you give that people take, to have a forum with adults most of the time, To give you a place to vent, and to prove them all wrong and piss them all off. That is the most important. Stop posting ANON all the time and people may not bash you as they probably think your the same person over and over. Stay and piss them off with your advice or encouragement.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i feel you. it got RIDICULOUS for me to so i deleted my account and made another one and no one knows my other name so they cant harass me :>
    Anonymous

• well, if you hate it that much just leave!
    Anonymous

• I'm VERY sorry you get attacked like that. Unfortunately they are everywhere. However...
    1. It is not CafeMom's fault. They have a great team and do the best they can with this site.
    2. People "like that" do that everywhere - not just on this site. It's life. (I'm NOT being rude.)
    3. There are so many good places to hang out here on CafeMom you just need to find those places.
    4. When you can find your place you'll find you really enjoy it here.
    5. There are WONDERFUL people here who would love to meet you they just don't know you're here.
    6. It's fun - great people, siggies, groups, influencer programs, etc.
    7. If you leave you can't get your original screenname back - lol!!!
    8. You have the ability to rise above that crap. Just respond with a smile :o) and try to move on. Who can argue with a smile?!!!!! (And if they find a way, heck - just don't go back and read it.)
    You want more? :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i only posted annon. once before to guarantee my privacy. i posted annon. this time because i felt that this is a very heavy ? that is on a lot of like minds.
    tabytha

Answer by tabytha at 1:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009