Any Suggestions

Me and my Guy have a baby sitter tonight, its been over a month since we have been out alone and we have no clue what to do, I was trying to set up massages and dinner, but the massage place was booked, so I need some ideas on what to do.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Dinner and a movie, go shopping without the baby. Rent a hotel and get your freak card out for the night or for a little bit anyway.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Try a nice dinner and a movie...then it's time w/ u 2 alone!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 12:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Crank: High Voltage followed by hot monkey car sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• are they coming to your house? if so i would say dinner and maybe a movie, or just a stroll somewhere. if they are taking the baby to their house, i would say make dinner in and have the night at home to yourself to do what you want nap, talk, cuddle, sex, whatever you want! as long as its time for the two of you!!! have fun
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I vote for the hot monkey car sex.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I vote dinner and a movie. However, give yourself time to walk the mall or something between. We always went to dinner, walked the mall then would catch a movie pre-kids!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• hot monkey sex i like it...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hotel room order in food and have hot hotel monkey sex.lol
    Anonymous

• Car sex, I think my first kiddo was conceived during car sex!! Yeah, skip dinner. Go for the hotel, oohh, make your own movie!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yeah I would say SEX lol....no kids you can scream as loud as you want ...I think that is a good one to do ...before or after dinner depending...plan a sexy night out after dinner blindfold him and tell him you have a surprise and go to a hotel for a few hours lol. :D
    Anonymous