What is your dream job?

If you could do anything and do it well- What would you choose?
Are these 2 completely different things?

My dream job would be a clothing designer
If I could do anything well- I would choose Lawyer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lawyer, which I might end up going back to school for one day
    Or a Run Way Model.
    - www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would love to be a homebirth midwife. I apprenticed for a year, and decided to give it up temporarily while my family is growing. It's what I'm truly passionate about. For now I'm a childbirth educator and a breastfeeding councilor. I was going to doula too, but I wasn't getting clients and had to get a job :(

I would seriously do all of those things for free because I love them so much. I LOVE birth work and breastfeeding support :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• social worker ...
    photographer ...
    photo journalist ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My dream job is to work in a medical office in any capacity (billing, coding, scheduling, maintaining medical records, administrator, etc).

A job that I would like to do well is being an Accountant. I love working with numbers and figures, but with my memory loss I have a difficult time remembering all the formulas. I am also anal about keeping figures and digits in special formats and columns when I do our household budget.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My dream job would be archaeologist. I always wanted to do that when I was younger.

A job I would be good at? Veterinarian. Or a nurse.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• oh and what i would be good at
    social worker
    and
    photographer
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would love to be an Elementary Teacher or an Ultrasound Tech. But If I had the patience and actually liked school I would LOVE to be a Pediatric.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Retirement, I was a Case Manager for people with special needs living in the community for many years andI loved it. We moved to Fl and I just want to sit by my pool or do whatever I feel like doing.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Dream Job - Executive Director of a facility that offers young and low income families life skills classes including personal finance, job skills classes, parenting classes, etc. The town I live in has these classes available but they are through various institutions and cost more money than the average young or low income family can afford.

Job I Can Do Well - Project Manager. I did this for a few years in the Medical Continuing Education field. I enjoyed it but it was way too stressful and I missed out on a lot of time with my family so I changed careers.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Dream Job - Veterinarian (way to much school)
    Good at - Vet Tech or Nurse (not having to diagnose, but you still get to do all the dirty work!)
    shanny35

Answer by shanny35 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009