A person a used to call my best friend has turned physco...literally! Now i think she is leaving her husband

and he doesnt want to hear it! He is still a very close friend of mine, and my husbands BF. she went crazy, was in 2 mental hospitals and then told her hubby she was moving to IN. we live in PA. She was doing phone interviews to get a job, and when she got one she was moving. She told me this, so i told him...and she told him i was lying she wasnt going anywhere, she wanted to work things out. Then she told him she got a SUMMER job from April-Aug, and convinced him that this was good for them and her rusume, i dont believe it, i dont think she is coming home. The best part is she told her hubby someone wanted out of their lease now so she could take over, and it just happens to end in Aug so she can come on time! Nothing works out that perfect! What do you think? do you think she is coming home, or pulling his leg so he doesnt cut her off from everything while shes gone? they have a son together too! I dont want him hurt!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 12:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• she definitely shouldnt be taking her son if shes emotionally unstable youre right... im not sure how you can get through to him if he wont listen though =/
    Anonymous

• maybe her husband is making her psycho and that this is a good move for her mental health. not everyone can handle the responsibilities of married life and raising children, and a mother who is absent is still better than a mother who is dead. i know you wont understand this since you've never gone through it but maybe it is for the best
    Anonymous

• I just worry about her husband and son. I understand that she may need to be away for a little bit, but i worry that she is giving him the run around...he has been a better friend over the past 6 months than she has been so i am on his side now. and i agree a mother away is better than dead, but she is supposed to come back home in june to get him! and take her back with him. I worry that she is taking him away from his dad and the only place he has ever known and family!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• He's a big boy. He can deal with it. I think you should stay out of it or it could come back to bite you in the behind

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• just stay out of it. I know you're worried but its not your family to worry about
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Your question is VERY confusing and has ALOT of run on sentences that don't make any sense...can you take a breath and rewrite it appropriately so I can understand what is what and who is who?
    Anonymous

• I think that if someone wants to leave bad enough, they will. From personal experience, I know that if there is an issue that is cause mental distress it is probably better to go away for a while. Perhaps she needs to find some kind of balance in her self so she can become a better wife and mother. If she is being untruthful, she will have to deal with the consequences of her actions. It is best to stay out of other peoples personal relationships/marriages, even if they are close friends. You could say or do something that you thought was helpful and then end up having both people turning on you. JMO
    Anonymous