Do you feel this way......

Do you ever feel like your not living life to it's fullest? I want to cram as much adventure into my life as I can while I'm alive, getting hubby on the fun wagon is proving difficult, but he's coming around :) Are you happy with your life currently or do you feel like somethings missing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm almost 50 and I have a supportive husband and 2 great kids. My dream was to have a built in pool and now I do. Whenever I start to feel like something is missing I remind myself, It's not having what you want that counts but wanting what you have.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have often felt like I wanted to live life more fully, but I think that right now, I am the most satisfied with my life that I have ever been. I love being a wife and a mom, and I know that when the season of having little ones is over, then I'll find something else to do that I love (although, I'm sure, not as MUCH as I enjoy having little ones)
    Not too long ago, I decided that I wanted more from life and I made health and fitness an important part of my life. My husband and I reinstated date nights. I found some new friends to hang out with. Etc.
    Of course I'd love to be a famous singer or a piano virtuoso, but now is not the time for that (as if I could ever be...ha!)
    What is it that you want to do, Anon? Like bungee jumping or something like that? Or just travel more, etc.?
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 1:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im missing out! but hey im 23 years old and i have a lot of time to do what i want and just watch ill do EVERYthing that i want to do! but my kids and my husband will be apart of everything i want to see!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Cram so much in while you are alive? As opposed to when you are dead?
    Anonymous

• Not too long ago, I decided that I wanted more from life and I made health and fitness an important part of my life. My husband and I reinstated date nights. I found some new friends to hang out with. Etc. Nicely stated divakristi..............I need to do this. I think I don't feel satisfied because I am not satisfied with myself (as in body image). Also I need some more date type night for the hubby and I. My children are still pretty young (1 and 4) but it is time to do something for me. I want to finish school and move my career forward. That is a great question and one that gets me thinking!! THANK YOU
    shanny35

Answer by shanny35 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• OP here, I would like to travel with my children, I dont want to do anything extreme.....right now:) I LOVE being with my beautiful children and I would love nothing more than to go have some grand adventures with them.....I love my life right now and I will love my life always because I have my two beautiful girls and a wonderful husband in it. I just want to add some fun and excitment more often I guess. I just dont want to take my life for granted, I realized that you never know when it's going to be over and I want to love harder, breath deeper, and laugh harder...ya know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'm a damn slacker and I need to change before this place becomes a smoking hole in the ground.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I've been feeling like this for a long while now.. Being sick with health problems that no one can fix, they just put a band aid on it and hope for the best.. I wish I felt well enough to do more things with my daughter and husband.. I wish I could clean the house and still be able to play with my daughter. I just wish I could sleep more than an hour at a time and wake up without crying from the pain. I just want to be a normal woman.. I'm 38 and I feel 60...
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Eh, depends on my day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Halsmommy, I am so sorry about everything.....you sound like an extrordinary woman...*huggs*
    Anonymous