If you could would you change your Wedding Anniversary Date?

I would mine would be on Feb, 14

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sure would. We picked July 6th. People told me it was a bad day and sure enough very few people showed up. Also try taking a trip for your anniversary.

Why did I pick that day, I wasn't really thinking of the holiday. It was just a good day between when we got out of college and when DH needed to start at the university here. I was figuring a little break between early June to get stuff done and a little break to get ourselves settled here.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope. Jeter got his first grand slam on my wedding, June 18th, 2005.
    Anonymous

• i dont know if i would change it or not. but i wanted to get married on our reg dating ann, but that is Feb 18 and i was afriad it would snow on my wedding and no one would come! so we moved it back to March 25, i would like to have it on the 18 but i dont mind where it is now!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope April fools day 1995!!!! Love the day!!!
    mehrer123

Answer by mehrer123 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Um, maybe I'd push it back. It always falls on Mother's Day weekend which makes it a little difficult to get rid of the kids for a romantic weekend. But so far my mother's been OK with it but she did complain the first time.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• We married in August, I always thought that if we traveled for our wedding it was nice weather almost anywhere. It is nice weather where we live at that time of year.
    shanny35

Answer by shanny35 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Why wouldn't you just pick the date you wanted in the First place ? I only ask that because if the Date is actually THAT important...that you would want to change it.....than you should of picked that in the first place...and not let other ...*things* make you choose some a date you weren't happy with.
    Sorry....that just doesn't make any sense to me.
    But...*to each is own*
    Anonymous

• Nope, I love the day we got married.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• We got married on Black Friday, so we always celebrate on Black Friday. Easy-peasy lemon squeezy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009