what type of a funeral do you want when you die?

I myself want a ocean/luau themed party to celebrate my going away. complete with coconut and grass skirt clad strippers (male and female)!

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 1:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neptune Society. Canvas bag and The Big Blue.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I really don't care. I just hope my family doesn't spend a lot of money on it. I figure I'm not gonna be there so do what makes you feel better.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I want to be cremated and I want a fast service, its hard enough on those left behind to make them go through days of services worrying about guests and such. Something peaceful and low key, I'd love them to serve all my favorite foods and play all my favorite songs. Then I want to be put in a nice wooden box and sit in the living room, I just want to stay home.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I was going to ask what the heck this was doing in Just for Fun. Then I read the small print. Good luck with that.
    Anonymous

• Whatever my family needs to make them feel like they have closure.

If I had my way though.... there wouldn't be a funeral... there would be a party. I love to laugh and that's the way I'd rather have people remember/honor me... get together and talk about all the stupid, funny and crazy things I did. Share a laugh and a good memory. And NO BLACK.... I want the people to wear what makes them feel pretty and comfortable.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Funerals are for the living as they say. I'm a Unitarian Universalist. When I kick it, my relatives will probably have a Jesus fest and cry about how sad it is that such a good person is going to hell.
    Anonymous

• i dont care...i wont be here. i will be in Heaven (God permitting) with my son.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i want 2b dressed as i would on any regular day. i would like to look myself (the way you remember me) and i want every1 2 party hard.
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i want all light spring colors.70s rock playing.i already told my husband i want a white hearse.i truly believe i am going to go to a better place.(i hope)i want some good food.i would like a few special songs.over the rainbow.and a few others.ive got it all planned out.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I just want to have pieces of my hair blown to the air on those places that meant so much to me. Places that my husband and my true friends know about. Some of them are Sequoya, Yosemite, Yellow Stone, and many other secret places that nobody know but us. I also want my funeral to be a celebration of my life and the time I got to spent with loved ones. As far as details, I will leave evryting planned but in all fairness what ever my loved ones decide I will be fine with it.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009