What can i do?

My husbands brother died at a young age and he vowed to name his son after him (Sean) We had a talk and i explained to him that it was not fair to me and that we should be able to agree apon and name. It is my son too. We decided that Sean will be the middle name and i think it is great but i cant think of a first name that will flow into -_______ Sean Gamble. its driving me nuts. I like Jaiden, Brady, Cain, Cole, Broden and Mason but none of these seemed to fit. (Jaiden is my fav) Can anyone think of a name that will fit? Please Help!!!!

bridget522

Asked by bridget522 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm terrible with boy names=/ So I can't really help there.
    But I do love the name Jaiden and in my opinion, Jaiden Sean Gamble is a nice name.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Jaiden sounds good to me...if i am saying it correctly.
    James, Michael, Anthony are a few of my suggestions.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Try experimenting with other names that begin with an S.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• they all have good flow to them. how about Eric, Bryce, or Paul. really you can't go wrong with that good of a name base you are working off of.

btw I like the name Sean, it is the name of a very good friend of whom is a marine!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• before reading through it all I was thinking of Jaidon, jaidon just makes every name flow; im naming one of my twin boys Jaydan thats why i like it soo much
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009