Do you think a man should make the move?

do you think the guy in the relationship or the woman should make the first move to have sex? my boyfriend says he likes it when i make the move first and i try and he blows me off a lot so i would rather he make the move first so i know he is interested in sex at the time. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Well he's an idiot if he's telling you that he likes for you to make the move and then he blows you off when you do. Sorry, JMO. It doesn't matter who makes the first move as long as it's made and then reciprocated.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I make moves, he makes moves, sometimes the planets align and the kids fall asleep early and then everybody's moving. I agree with PaceMyself, he's being ridiculous to tell you to make the moves and then blows you off so why not make THE move and take his pants OFF and tie them around his ankles so he's got no choice.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If he says he likes it when you initiate, but then when you do it he denies you, he is playing head games with you and I think you should ditch him and find someone new.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i think if you are in a relationship it doesn't matter who makes the move to initiate. as for him turning you down, well tell him you would make the move more often if he didn't always turn you down..or maybe he doesn't realize what you are doing? guys aren't subtle creatures so you kinda have to be obvious
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009