did what you ladies said

Well i talked to the gurl and she told me everything which is good im glad i know the truth now....Its crazy cuz now it seems that we have became friends...She was hurt just as much as me....My hubby knows all this and is wanting to make the mariage work i know it will take time but im willing to try if he is im not gona make it easy for him...But he know that i know everything and the me and the gurl are talking... He doesnt know what to say bout that....Im going to take it day by day...Thank you all for helping me through this i know its not over we have alot of work to do but i love him very much and i want it to work...wish me luck

margaretguerena

Asked by margaretguerena at 2:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I would try marriage counseling or contacting someone for some help as it is hard to get over on your own. They can give you exercises to rebuild trust. Good luck and I am glad you contacted her as I remember the question yesterday and telling you to do so. I wish you the best and outside help can give you the tools to use TOGETHER to make your marriage work.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• BTW, it's spelled g-i-r-l - not g-u-r-l.
    Anonymous