got a ball....

i have a ball im going to on may 20th, im wearing a strapless dress, but i need a bra to purk my pups up cause ok were all women, i feel saggy in the dress....but every strapless bra ive ever had just slips and slides, and dont do crap for me. so any ideas where to go to get a good one, or what kind or anything? HELP i wanna look sexy for my hubby, and its his chance to really show me off....HELP PLEASE IM BEGGING lol

LA09TKP

Asked by LA09TKP at 2:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go to Kohls or a higher end store. You can also order good ones off line. Buy a size smaller in the wait that you normally buy to keep it up. Depending how large you are you can use the tape bras that will lift you as high as you want to go. They sell them at all store and they look like huge boob stickers that like and hold you in place. If not go down a size in the waist so it is tighter or if you can go braless with the inserts to help lift you. The chicken cutlet looks fake boobs work wonders. Im a 44 DDD so strapless doesn't work for me unless a parachute counts.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im a 34 d. so the tape bras they sell where?
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 2:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Have you tried Victorias Secret?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i looked on there website, but im also kind of on a very tight budget....
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 2:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You can buy, hell, I don't know what they are called, silicon wedges to push up the girls. Loehmann's had a pair for $9.99.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• oh also i need something thick enough to help hold the dress up a bit.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 3:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Your best bet is to go to an undergarment store and tell them what you want and get fitted properly. They are there for a reason,they can help you!!!
    GageWsMom

Answer by GageWsMom at 3:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009