I am 33 weeks pregnant with twin boy/girl!

yesterday i went to the hospital with contractions that were 3 minutes apart. they stopped them... what exactly do contractions feel like....they kept asking me if they hurt and i said no... just uncomfortable.... also how can i get rid of contractions without going to the hospital every day???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well they put me on these pills to stop the contractions I had to take them every four hours and they also gave me a shot to help develop my babies lungs faster just in case they do come early, also put me on bed rest and pelvic rest. CONGRATULATIONS by the way how exciting
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You can try laying down for 2 hours. 1 hour on each side. Drink lots of water and just relax. If they continue then its possibly real labor. how long did they say the medicine will last? Real contractions feel like someone is squeezing the hell out of you and wont let go for 30 seconds or more. They get harder and closer together and to the point all you can do is breathe and your not talking or walking during them. They can bring you to your knee's when they get really bad.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009