Why do kids...

Why do my children insist on playing with the loudest most obnoxious toys they have when I have the worst head aches? lol

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 2:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son does the same thing. Or you tell them you're gonna sit down for a few and as soon as you do, they need you or the dog wants to go out! I never get to relax! Motherhood HHAHAHAHA!! :-)
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 2:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• sixth sense they just know exactly when to push what buttons..
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You want to stop that behavior once and for all? Once upon a time, we owned the World's Most Annoying Toy, a toy weed-whacker that produced a grinding growling hideous snarl and the kids LOVED playing with that thing when I had PMS because it would literally make me hide under a big blanket praying for the sweet release of death. One day, I'd had E-NOUGH, so I stomped out of the bedroom, grabbed that THING and the car keys and proceeded to drive over that weed-whacker repeatedly until there was nothing left but bright yellow shards, which I chucked dramatically into the trash can. The kids were extremely impressed and they haven't dared to make so much as a Leapfrog Peep when Mom's Not In The Mood.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Fist- my mom did that to my sisters chicken limbo! We hated that thing! lol...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Fistandantalus LMFAO I thought I was the only mommy with an evil streak! I did the very same thing with a squirt gun after repeatedly telling the DS not to squirt me or his sisters with it. My van turned that thing into a bowl of corn flakes!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Fistandantalus - that is so funny!!!
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 5:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009