Does your husband think there is no reason for romance after you are married?

He is just now after 5 yrs of marriage taking me out again. I haven't had anything for Valentines Day since we have been married. It's usually a dinner with our son along if anything at all. He use to bring me roses and leave me cute little notes. When we started living together he wrote me this note that said "I wake up in the morning and can't wait to give you the first kiss of the day..." He is slowly getting it back. I didn't think I needed it but I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband has never said that, but I know that he thinks it. :( I hate it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No, my husband is the opposite. He things that its even more important now.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My husband does care more know. He says that a marriage is like a flower. You have to keep it alive and care for it or it will died.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• We never had romance, but I'm not a fan of it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• This is different. Usually it's the woman who changes so drastically. Saying no to sex, never fixing herself up, always claiming to be tired because of the kids.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i'm get n married may 16th our sex life is great now he luvs romance i'm all 4 that i'm lucky he is the 1 that keeps it alive b n married should neva change the way u feel abouty that person it's alot of work
    higgins2

Answer by higgins2 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009