question about miscarriage

how long after you had a miscarriage did u start to bleed?
or did u bleed right away?

im not sure if i had a miscarriage, im not bleeding at all just dont feel pregnant anymore
would i know?
i think it happened on the weekend if i did
cant go to the doctors for another week and a half

doctor said im fine clots and stuff is normal unless im bleeding red
but i dont feel fine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why not take another preg. test?
    1 dollar at dollar store
    Anonymous

• When I had my miscarriage I had abdominal pain soooooo bad I doubled over,when I went to the bathroom and took some tylanol I sat on the toilet to pee and something dropped out,then the pain was gone.I went to the e.r and they daid I had a miscarriage,I was 18 then.I had another miscarriage in 1999, I was at work and I just started bleeding,totally diff from the first msicarriage, I didnt have the cramping or anything, I bled for a week with that one.During the miscarriages I had I had like a regular period with them,I bled for a week,then it was over and I was ok after that.For you tho I would go to the doc or e.r and they would determine if you had a miscarriage,Its a sad situation because I went thru it 3 times befor i had my son,my prayers are with you.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i was having cramps like i was starting my period, and i did go pee and when i looked in the toilet there looked like a stringy little piece or clot im almost 9 weeks so then id be about 8 weeks and a few dayz. im only 18 to, im going to go to the er today hopefully. If you dont mind me asking, but do u know what color the thing that dropped out was? or how it was?
    ever since then im having brownish discharge i dont know if that had something to do with that
    Anonymous

• if you aren't feeling the baby i think you should go to the E.R. i've had my son decide to scare me like that, before, but he started kicking out of nowhere. visit the E.R. it may be just your baby being lazy, like mine sometimes is, or something more serious.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 2:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• First off: your doctor should get some more education.

Clots ect. is NOT normal -when- you are pregnant. It doesnt matter if you bleed red or brown, immediately go see a doctor when there is any kind of blood.

Just because you dont feel pregnant "anymore" doesnt mean you arent anymore. I didnt start to bleed until i went to the hospital.. 2 weeks after the M/C. I was in shock when my OB told me that my baby was dead, i didnt want to believe it, thats why i didnt go to the hospital. really bad thing to do!.. if you think you miscarried, then go to the doc.... you really shouldnt wait.

youre playing with your own health, and the health of your unborn.
    maja0407

Answer by maja0407 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ugh now im super scared, once i get out of school im going to the er
    Anonymous

• Depending how far along you are, you may not be able to feel the baby move. Like maja0407 said, clots are not normal. I would find another doctor who will help you. Go to the ER if you have no other choice just to have them check you out and see what is going on. There are many things that could be happening and you could go on to carry this baby to term. But the reality is something is not right and you need to be checked. Good luck...I hope you are fine!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• When I was 3 months prego with my son I bled real red one night and of course we flew to the hospital,fortunatly everything was ok,took ultra-sound and everything,course I was sooooooooooo scared I was having a mis-carriage but the doc said it was a period and not to worry,of course I worried but it all turned out ok and it didnt happen again,I had him at 8 months and he was perfect,I dont know all docs are diff and they all tell us diff things even tho some of it sounds far fetched, just get checked to be sure,ok. It seemed like all my pregnancys were diff. I,ve had 3 miscarriages total and 1 birth and all different,our bodies are wiered I guess.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Please let us know whats going on after you go to the e.r ok, we are all hoping for the best for you .
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• since im about 9 weeks now, the baby doesnt move so i cant tell from there. just things dont seem right, i was discharging clear and white and now since this weekend its all brown (old blood) which doesnt seem normal. Maybe im being pathetic, but im going to be going to the er after school today. I cant even pay attention. Ill let everyone know what happens. Please pray!
    Anonymous