Revenge.

I want revenge. I know it's wrong but my husband hurt me and I wanna get back at him. I'm sure I'll get a lot of 2 wrongs don't make a right but i've tried taking the high road and it isn't helping me. What things have you done out of revenge? Help a bitch out. I'm not gonna break anything but subtle shit would be nice. He decided the grass may be greener and quickly figured out it was not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Speaking of grass...hee hee. I had an ex boyfriend that cheated on me. Sad for him I still had a key to his apartment. So I waited till he was gone for a long weekend with whatever random piece he was laying at the time. I bought a large bag of birdseed and sprinkled that stuff over every piece of carpet, wet the carpet just a bit and left. I didn't call him after that.

I got a phone call from him a few weeks later about how "someone was out to get him" because he had to replace the carpet...seems it looked like a yard when he got home. Oh well. Carpet is easy to replace baby, maybe your new girl can help you install it.

You could take a picture of his car, put it in the auto trader and list his home, work and cell numbers and he is willing to sell it for $500.00 but only call between 10p and 4am since he works nights.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• so, he cheated, & then regretted it?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I've never done anything for revenge, but I read a book once where the lady put some of her urine in the cheating ex-husbands cologne and used his toothbrush as a toilet scrubber. Someone at my DH's work was using his body soap, so he pissed in the bottle and let them have at it.
    I've always thought it'd be especially cruel to add nair or black hair dye to someones shampoo or conditioner.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No revenge on a husband person, but I got revenge on a number of bullies back in the snake pit of public high school. Ex-Lax pudding cup for the cheerleader who teased me for having braces (she shit herself but good at the top of the pyramid, priceless). Insulation in the dryer for the football team members who shoved me into a wall then made fun of my giant underpants. The smug bastard who asked me out on a date as part of a Dog Ugly Contest got Oreos stuck to the paint job of his cherry Mustang, cream side down.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I can honestly say the best revenge is forgiveness. Don't act on impulse or stoop down to his level.

It's okay if you don't believe me, just trying to help.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Well what did he do?
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• hurt him worse by forgiving him and letting him spend the rest of his life making it up to you. That gives you power and protects your karma

Answer by admckenzie at 3:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Anon, I'm sorry to hear about this! Some people really suck.

Lilbit....that's FUNNY! I don't ever want to tick YOU off! :-)
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If you want to seek revenge on him. Just show him that you can do better without him.
    Anonymous

• I AGREE WITH THE YOU CAN DO BETTER..MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE..REVENGE ISNT ALWAYS THE BEST ANSWER..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 3:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009