I'm so stressed out...please help me.

Ok, well since I've been pregnant I've had such severe nausea that I actually throw up pretty much just blood. My employer won't schedule me at all so now we're stuck with just my fiance's income. We were wondering if there is anything or anyone that is designed to help people in situations like ours. We're tough people, we just need some guidance. My fiance is in the hole $700 and we have bills that need to get paid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try selling amazon at amazon astore it is free and easy to sign up.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Throwing up blood isn't normal. Your health should come first. Did you get checked out by the doctor? If you are vomiting blood, I wouldn't want you to come to work either, it sounds like something might be wrong. If the doc gives you a clean bill of health, ask him what you can do to stop the vomitting and get him to write a note to your employer to show that there is no reason to be concerned.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You need to see you doctor about throwing up blood and I believe that if your hours were cut this much you can apply for unemployment.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Also, if your state has disability, you can try to get your doctor to put you on disability because clearly you cannot work.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• youremployer better have a damn good reason not to schedul you cause that means he slowly got you out the job....... and to me that is a law suit waiting to happen
    epy108

Answer by epy108 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• As far as I know your employer CAN NOT fire you or lay you off for being pregnant, BUT he can say it was for another reason. As for the throwing up blood you need to see a doctor ASAP!!!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 3:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I had the exact same thing happen to me with the throwing up blood, of course i freaked out and went to the hospital, but it was because I was having so much nausa and throwing up so much, and hard.. it tears the lining in your stomach and blood gets in, and if you try to drink water or ANYTHING it is excrutiating. The pain goes away in a day and a half or so, if that is the same case as mine. But unfortunatly for me, it happened VERY often, hopefully u wont have the same problem Good luck!

ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 3:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh and as for employment, the same thing happened to my fiance, and he just filed for umemployment, if you are getting NO hours technically you are laid off ( which can be a whole seperate issue if u are pregnant, plz read about it!!!) and should be eligable.
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 3:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009