• In the Spotlight:

I had planned a trip to disney for a long time, the hotel & tickets are paid for this weekend, do you think its dangerous with whats going with the swine flu? my daughter is 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just take normal healthy precautions (like washing hands, etc.) and go have some fun! Imagine how empty the place will be with everyone else staying home because of the scare.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Three is too young for Disney; if you can get a refund then cancel.

My only health concern is the air on planes that is constantly recirculated. I get sick every time a fly because I have no choice but to breathe in everyone else's germs.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Dont fly too dangerous but still go
    Huffmomfor5

Answer by Huffmomfor5 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Go ahead! Wash hands and take hand sanitizer for when soap and water is not easily obtainable. You might consider taking or renting a stroller anyway. We did for my girls who were even older than 3 and it was the best thing we did. She would be contained in her own space and also will not get as cranky because she is tired. Take a break mid day if you can and rest. Everyone will enjoy it more if you don't try to cram to much into one day. She may not remember some of the trip, but she will love the experience as it is happening. Take lots of pictures and put them together in an album for her to look at often and remember. Have fun!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 5:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i would go and have fun!! i wouldnt fly cause its air rec.! your child will love it and so will you having quality time with the family.im planing it for next march my sons 4th b-day have fun!!
    crazymomat5

Answer by crazymomat5 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Disneyland or Disney World? I'd be cautious of Cali right now
    Anonymous

• I live in CA. I have passes to disneyland and we are not worried. Just wash her hands or use a hand sanitizer (without triclosan : )

I am sure you will have a great time and nothing will happen. I mean you could get it at the store or at school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 1, 2009