What have you done for revenge?

What did you do to get back at someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I stuffed everything in my old bosses office down my pants the day I quit. Phone receiver, pens and pencils...got those good because he was all the time chewing on them. Stapler, tape dispenser, I mean everything that wasn't nailed down. He was "chasing ass" with us girls so long I thought "well, here it is asshole"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Had my boyrfriend at the time dump black Rit clothing dye into this girl's swimming pool...

This was in high school and I'm NOT like that anymore!
    Anonymous

• I got sick of working with an irresponsible coworker that did no work, took too many breaks and broke too many rules that put myself and other coworker's jobs in jeopardy. Her abusive boyfriend was always showing up at the store and harassing everyone and I didn't feel safe with her around. I went to the district manager and said "it's her or it's ME!" Since I was a valuable employee, they fired her so that I would stay.

I do feel somewhat badly. Losing a job probably made a big impact on her life. However, rules are rules and she KNEW what the rules were beforehand and that she could be fired for breaking the rules. I wish they would have fired her when they were supposed to so it wouldn't have been on me to give them an ultimatum and having her fired because I said so.
    Anonymous

• i married him

Answer by admckenzie at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I got some chick fired from her job. I called HR and told them that she was using company resources to get online and talk shit to me on MySpace and told them she smoked weed and if they wanted proof to go her MySpace and see for themselves since her page was filled with weed things which including a couple of pictures of her smoking. LMAO. She knows it was me becasue I told her and I'm still waiting to "get my face bashed into the sidewalk" this was more than a year ago.

LMAO @ I married him hahahaha

Anonymous

• When I was leaving my bed hopping ex husband I stole his credit card # and opened four accounts in his name. Hey, a girl had to come home with new clothes
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I made a fake myspace after my DH's ex added him to her friends list. I pretended to be a man and started talking to her and before long she mentioned my DH. I got her to spill all kinds of shit about why she added him, to get him back of coures, and all about there sexual past. Then she started talking smut with me and so I just deleted the account. I knew she was after him and I told him so, he didn't believe me, so I told printed out a message she wrote to "me" and now he deleted her and believes me. He did not think women were evil, yeah right!
    Anonymous

• Wow, that was harsh...
    I hope I never have to harbor such deep hatred over anyone in my lifetime... AGAIN! Don't get me wrong, I have known one particular person I can think of specifically in my days that is not even worth wasting ink on, but the wisdom I have gained @ their expense from their shortcomings is priceless. What I have learned from life... Hence, 'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind' ~Dr. Seuss & No one can make you feel inferior without your consent~Eleanor Roosevelt
    Sometimes you have to consider allowing a higher authority to handle certain things; leave it in His hands he is up anyway. Why entertain their ideologies? (or lack thereof). Instead, give them a taste of their own medicine...The art of diplomacy is knowing when to let them have it your way...
    What goes around comes around. Karma is a boomerang!
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 5:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ^ Cont... To answer your question... I wanted to, but my rational side got the best of me so I did the next best thing... I shattered her image by letting those she spoke ill words of me about, that I had her number & that she was trying to tarnish my integrity to gain popularity. She was a very insecured person. I did try to approach her but she kept on walking the PIG that she is couldn't own up to her own words. OINK OINK! I hope someday she gets whats coming to her & more importantly I hope if she reads this she sees what a waste of space she is occupying in this world. Such a louse! Parasite! Thanks for letting me vent. On a lighter note, it was MK Gandhi that coined the quote: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind~
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 5:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• After a boyfriend cheated on me and flirted with other girls in the same building, I moved out and sent playgirl to his neighbor's apartment with his name on it..
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 5:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009