goind to disney california, okay w/swine flu?

I had planned a trip to disney for a long time, the hotel & tickets are paid for this weekend, do you think its dangerous with whats going with the swine flu? my daughter is 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wear mask and take hand sanitizer... you'll be fine. Why blow all that money and time waiting on something that is statistically minimal chance of happening. Seriously.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Don't worry about the whole swine flu thing, I think the media is throwing this thing WAY out of proportion. Just make sure you take hand sanitizer and keep the hands out of the nose mouth and eyes, as well as wash hands often: just as someone should do all the time.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 4:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I understand what you're going through. We have a trip planned for July to go to Central America y if this swine flu is still going on or spreading then, we will not be going!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009