Is cramping in early pregnancy normal?

Hello. I cant find out if I'm pregnant or not for 7 more days... It's hard waiting :)
I've been having some mild cramping kinda low, between my belly button. I'm just wondering if this seemed normal? And if anyone could tell me if they had it too. Thank you so much!

hardwick187

Asked by hardwick187 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well reading the question, i thought you was pregant, the answer would be yes it normal, but since you dont know, i dont know what to tell you
    epy108

Answer by epy108 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yep, cramping is normal/common in early pregnancy. nothing to worry about. But, if you don't know if you are actually pregnant or not, this could be just regular pms :/ but that aside, even with the cramping you could still be pregnant.

When first found out...I was cramping like normal period cramps and was so sure I'd get my period even after i took a test and go a positive..I kept thinking I'd still start but never did!

Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• When I*
    and got*
    ....sorry for the type-o's!
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes it's normal, you cramp due to your uterus growing. But it could be menstrual cramps as well since you don't know if you are pregnant or not.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• yes it normal i started cramping a week before i was to get my period and never got it i take two test came back i wasnt then i told my husband this past friday that i need to see a dr cause i dont think i should be cramping and no period and sat took a test came back i was preg went to dr monday and they confirm i was pregnant im 7 weeks tomorrow so you could be preg or it could be cramps from pms i know for me they felt differnet
    Anonymous