I hate to ask but...?

Okay so I'm feeling pretty crappy here lately :/
And I hate to post another one of those "is this normal" questions but I just wanna know that I'm not the only one and that everything is fine.

First off, I had horrible allergies, I know that it's fine...I'm just complaining (: lol

Second, I keep waking up in the middle of the night to go pee and when I stand up...I can't straighten out...I get these horrible sharp pains in my belly, this normal? (I'm 18 weeks)

Third, I felt the baby move at around weeks 13-17 and for the past three days I've felt nothing...is that something to worry about? :/

Fourth, I'm getting dizzy and feeling like I'm gonna faint but I'm eating small frequent meals...anything else I can do?

Advice/Answers please! Thanks a lot

javila

Asked by javila at 3:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First- The allergies do suck!

Second- I get those pains A LOT and my doctor told me they were round ligament pains...but its usually when i stand up out of a chair or from bed really quickly, it makes me double over (im 18 weeks too!)

Third- I felt that baby around weeks 15-16 and nothing for over a week now, and i posted a question about it, and everyone sys it seems normal, and i have heard the heartbeat since i have stopped feeling movement so i assume everything is fine =)

Fourth-You may be anemic? I got tested for it-but i am not. I faint ALL the time! even if im just out shopping, or standing still. i keep a bottle of water and crackers with me just in case. its Ggotten sooto sit down in the middle of a store. lol...but just be careful to try not to fall around anything dangerous ;)

But if you want to calm your nerves,call your doctor! i know mine probably knows my number by heart from me calling so much!lol
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 3:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• OK sound like Urinary tract infection to me, and its okay no to feel the baby every day cause you are still early in your preganancy
    epy108

Answer by epy108 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sounds like you need to call the doctor.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• #2, I peed constantly at night from 8 weeks until the end. Google "Round Ligament Pain" and see if those symptoms match your pains. It's completely normal. A full bladder might just be putting more pressure on causing sharper pains when you're waking up to pee.

#3, It is normal not to feel any consistent movement until your 24-48 weeks (after 24-48 weeks is when you should worry if you don't feel movement). Right now the baby is just to small to "kick" in places you'll consistenly feel. If you get nervous after a day or two of no movement, call the doctor and ask to go in to listen to the heart beat on the doppler. It takes two seconds and my doctor never minded.

#4, That's a normal part of pregnancy too. Make sure not to stand up too fast from a sitting position and especially when coming up from a lying down position. Your glucose tolerance screening should be soon. Mention it to your doctor then.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Uhg, shoulda said this before but I DO have a UTI and I'm taking Macrobid for it...that might be useful for you guys to know! Sorry :(
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• A UTI is normally accompanied by pain and burning with urination as well as fever. I've never heard of it causing belly pains.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• oops, not 24-48, I meant 24-28 weeks lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• UTI cases belly pain,when it goes untreated for some time,cause it goes up to the kidneys,and the infection goes into your blood stream
    epy108

Answer by epy108 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• And then you need 3 shot 3 days in a row, of antibiotics
    epy108