am i crazy!!!!!!!!!

i have a 3 yr old a 3 months old and i think i may be preggo again i should be having my cycle in the next couple of days . when im getting ready to start im crabby and well i can just tell (as im sure most women can ) im not having the normal cycle syptoms we have been very careful and im due to get my BC inserted when i started this cycle go figure right lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you have been CAREFUL its probably just your imagination. That or your period could be outta wack. It can take up to a year til your period is normal again. Don't jump to any conclusions til you pee on a test and see "pregnant"
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Well, I'd say you're lucky. You have 2 (possibly maybe a 3rd) little angels. I only have my son (age 7) and DH's son (age 14) to tend to. I miss having those little faces, first steps, full belly laughs and head on my shoulder moments. Take it all in. If you are expecting then that is one more "tiny face" to love. Lucky lucky you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSSIONS JUST YET REMEMBER THAT AFTER LABOR ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BREASTFEEDING YOUR CYCLE TAKES TIME TO RETURN TO NORMAL
    ORTIZ856

Answer by ORTIZ856 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i wouldn't stress over it to much honey look at me I am 25 and have 5 kids my oldest is 7 and my youngest is 2 i have a 7, 4,3, and 2 year old and guess what i am pregnant with twins as you can tell from my picture. talk about cray anyway if you would like to talk just message me and we can chat i would love to talk
    full_house

Answer by full_house at 3:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• of course if i was i would cherish this one just like the other 2 i want a big family but im not sure i want them this close together lol
    Anonymous

• You sound like me, every time my period is due and it's like a day late I freak out and go buy pregnancy test haha. My daughter is 5 months and like you I don't want them so close together. But if I were to be it'll be a blessing once again. But don't stress it too much since that can cause you not to menstruate

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009