Post C-Section pains... 3 months later!

I had my daughter almost 3 months ago and since ive had her ive had awful pains. ive been in and out of the drs. constantly and still no real answer. when i got to the bathroom number one my stomach clentches and tightens and i get a horrible pain. ive been tested for UTI, all cultures came back clear but they still treated me for it 3 times! i was tested for yeast infection almost 3 weeks ago. the dr. never called so im assuming it was clear also. i just finished a stronger UTI medication than what they normally give, and she even treated for yeast infection just in case, and im still having pains.

when i first went in to my dr. she said its prolly the scar tissue rubbing my bladder, then she said it could be my uturis. has this happened to anyone else? does anyone know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• It has been almost 19 months since I had one, and get weird pains, numbness at times where incision is. I would just maybe research it.
    Anonymous

• I have had 3 c-sections and it takes a while for your body to get back to normal after having one. And it takes longer and longer after each one. But I would recommend trying to retrain your abdominal muscles so that they don't ache everytime you have to go. Al lyou need to do is some cunches. You don't have to do full sit ups. And if it starts to hurt, STOP! But, that should help with the cramping.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009