• In the Spotlight:

Post C-Section pains... 3 months later!

I had my daughter almost 3 months ago and since ive had her ive had awful pains. ive been in and out of the drs. constantly and still no real answer. when i got to the bathroom number one my stomach clentches and tightens and i get a horrible pain. ive been tested for UTI, all cultures came back clear but they still treated me for it 3 times! i was tested for yeast infection almost 3 weeks ago. the dr. never called so im assuming it was clear also. i just finished a stronger UTI medication than what they normally give, and she even treated for yeast infection just in case, and im still having pains.

when i first went in to my dr. she said its prolly the scar tissue rubbing my bladder, then she said it could be my uturis. has this happened to anyone else? does anyone know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had pains longer than that but it was from healing not from a problem that won't go away. Have you thought of going to a different doctor and get a second opinion?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• my ob-gyn was my first dr. she put me on the weak uti pills twice. then i went to my pcp n she put me on the weak pills once, strong pills once, and treated me for a yeast infection. i hate going to the drs. and now they cant pinpoint anything its driving me nuts. its like a gripping pain. like someone is grabbing my stomach and squeezing lol.
    Anonymous

• I would be concerned that they damaged your bladder during the c-section. Are you having any incontinence issues? I had a girl friend that had your bladder punctured when she had her c-section.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• the only other issue im having is that im having to push to go number one. its all very forced now. sometimes it even fluxuates, like i dnt have to push, then i do then i dont then i do, all in the same bathroom trip.
    Anonymous