How do I get this kid to stop screaming every time i put it in the carseat and she dont stop till she gets out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd be concerned about you calling your daughter "this kid" and "it". Maybe it's uncomfortable or the straps are too tight. Maybe she just doesn't like riding in the car.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 3:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Duct tape. Kidding...don't do that. I have no clue. My 10 week old son does the same hting. I try to make sure he's full before we go anywhere. It tends to make him sleepy. Good luck.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Quite possibly she'll just stop one day. My daughter did. She hated it from about one month old until about 4 months and then was all the sudden fine. i think she finally could look around and play with toys more... and understood a little better what was happening to her. You could borrow a different seat from a friend to try out, though, some moms swear switching seats worked for their kids (didn't for my daughter).
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• first of all I would run your and all around the inside of the car seat ... maybe something is poking her... if not find her favorite toy or blanket or something comforting to soother her... other then that I used to have to sing to my little guy the whole time we were driving if I stopped he would cry when I sang he would stop... hope its helpful.

PS I dont know why people around here have to be so rude? who cares how someone types what they are saying... Moms here are asking for help not critisim... and yes I know Im a horrible speller so... no hateing on me if I spell bad...lol...
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009