Do you have A usual Bathroom Stall you choose?

When you're at A Store or somewhere do you pick the Same Random Bathroom Stall? Like Always the first one!? Etc.. Just Curious.... Once I heard on Oprah most choose the 3rd one! I thought, oh Wow me too! Less pick the first one! So then I switched to the first one! Anyone else??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 4:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do if I go to the same bathroom often, like at work, or a store I go to a lot or school.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Not really unless I'm with my twins then all three of us take the handicapped stall cause it's bigger.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i always use the biggest one im not fat but its just something about the big ones and now that i have my son everytim its easyer to go to the biggest one cause he is 5 months old so what am i supposed to do with him you know he has to have his car seat in the store so i have to use the big one
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I rarely use publci restrooms unless it is absolutely neede. I never thought about which door ai used...lol I will check though the next time I use one. : D
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The second one.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I always use the last one. I don't sit on the seat anyway, that's why I prefer the handicapped . . . I use the bars to help me hover.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I hardly use public restrooms too. But when i do, i check em all out. I tend to choose the one that looks the cleanest. Ewww....ive seen some pretty disgusting ones. Reminds of the time we went to NYC when i was preggrs. I was literally praying while peeing in a bathroom at a pizza place. It was so scary, broken glass all over the place looked like a crime scene. lol Then thinking how i was on a different floor and nobody could probably hear me a screaming.lol Never again..will i go pee pee by myself in an unfamiliar place anyways.
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 4:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The one that looks the cleanest and doesn't smell of blood or shit!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009