Announced just now by W.H.O.

We now have all the incidences of sustained human to human transmition for a pandemic. Pandemic is iminent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well I am worried enough for all of you not worrying. All of the cases here in Texas are in my area.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Please turn your tv on the news NOW
    Anonymous

• Why?

There's nothing we can do about it except the normal stuff -- washing hands, fluids, eating well, vitamin C, etc. Or, just stay home. That's an option, too --- but doesn't guarantee anything.

Why get all stressed out about it? It is what it is. There is no vaccine. Whatever happens, happens.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't have tv i'll look it up
    Anonymous

• omg, i cannot believe you guys don't believe this. W.H.O. is asking donor countries to help, that's the U.S. and Canada, and the manufacturers to start making more anti virals and to start with production of a vaccine now. I can't believe you guys aren't watching this.
    Anonymous

• Wow, this was quick, WHO is still talking about it on CNN.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• fools.
    Anonymous

• It is the flu....what do you do when an outbreak of infuenza type a or b or asin is in your area? Wash your hands and don't touch your face.
    Anonymous

• texasgurl LOL --- you must have an impressive piece of property! There are cases in DWF, Houston, & Austin (or maybe it's San Antonio... I can't remember) LOL Can I come stay with you?

I'm near Houston..... but I only have 3 acres.....
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Smart butt. (and that is not the word I really want to use) I'm in between SA and Austin.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009