WHERE IS THE GRAVITY? *TMI*

so we all learned about gravity when we were in school. but my question is: if gravity pulls everything down, why does poop run up my son's back if he is squating when he goes? i could understand if he was laying down but he is squating so gravity should pull it down. lol in case you havent noticed, this has happened a few times in the past couple weeks. lmao has anyone else ever wondered this? :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe he pushes with so much force he's found a way to defy gravity? LOL
    Chase_Love

Answer by Chase_Love at 4:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol...because kids defy every natural law. They can't help it they don't know any better.lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• his diaper is on tight and it goes up because it get squished up and when it goes down there is nowhere to go, there is a curve that stops it, so it ends up moving up lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 4:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I am assuming now its because it travels up the crack of their ass and cant go down because the diaper is pushing against their butts too,,,

Ysabela had diarrhea last week and this is no lie, she actually pooped so much it went all the way up her back and was in the bottom of her hair, and she was asleep on her belly when it happened!
    heather21287

Answer by heather21287 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I bet your son is magic! You should go into the forest with him, and see if any unicorns appear. I hear they love magical babies.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 7:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• *snort* Yoga, great answer.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 11:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• LOL! yoga hysterical!
    Misscami71

Answer by Misscami71 at 9:23 PM on May. 4, 2009