How do I find?

I live in PA and I amlooking for a photographer to do kind of a trade off job. Id like a photographer to take photos for me for free or low cost. I forget what its called but they get to build their portfolio as I build mine. Where do I find a photographer that is willing to do this? Or a inexpensive photographer in my area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We have online boards similar to freecycle but they are for trading services. Find out if there is one for your area. Or ask at a university for someone in a communications program, journalism or photography. If you can find no one else, call a photo studio and ask if they have any interns wanting the job.
    Anonymous