Did you want a boy or girl and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i want a boy! i have one stepson who is 15 and 3stepdaughters one daughter of my own so its time to have another boy!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• EITHER, I will be happy with what god gives me.
    Can't wait tofind out.

Due November 11.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• thats my b-day kylesboo! im due december 8th congrats!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wanted a little girl always have I wanted to be able to put her in little dresses pierce her ears and fix her hair all the things you can't do with a little boy
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• thanks woobie:)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I've got 3 girls. We'd love to try one more time for a boy, but it doesn't look possible.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• With both my babies I just wanted them to be healthy. I have always wanted a boy to be my first had I gotten to choose. I didn't get to but I did get a boy! and now with this baby, I don't mind either way but I'm leaning towards a girl. just to even it out a bit. lol. I am always around these boys it would be nice to have a girl too. But my baby is such a mamas boy. =) I love it.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wanted a girl because boys scared me, lol. Burps and farts and frogs and snakes and sports and cars, not my thing, I couldn't relate. My first is a girl, I wanted her to have a sister when #2 came along, but he decided to grow a penis instead, lol. Now? I adore my boy and it is so true that you get who you are supposed to have.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Boy! And I got a boy! I don't really ever want a girl. But if someday I am blessed with one it will be just as well :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wanted a boy for my first one, and I got a boy, now I want a little girl so I can dress her in dresses and put bows in her hair haha
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009