twins?

is it true when you have more discharge then your other pregnancys of you just have alot of discharge you have a high chance of being pregnant with twins?
what other signs are signs of pregnant with twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 2 heartbeats.
    Anonymous

• higher hcG levels early on in pregnancy and seeing 2 babies on an ultrasound.
    I don't think cervical mucous increases your chances for twins. Now 2 eggs being fertilized by sperm or 2 sperm fertilizing one egg...now you got something.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Uh...two sperm do not fertilize one egg.
    Fraternal twins:two egss released, both fertilized.(one sperm for each)
    Identical twins:one egg released and fertilized by one sperm, seperates into two (or more) babies.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My bad.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• thanks ladies! gettin my first ultra sound soon!
    Anonymous

• no prob..I just wanted to clarify.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• you will be measuring bigger. like i went in when i was 19 weeks and i was measuring that I was 21 weeks, we didnt hear two heart beats only heard one but the ultrasound was the one to surprise me
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i don't know about more discharge or not i never paid attention lol. with me i went in for the ultra sound and there the two babies were just as clear as day.

symptom: runs in the family, fertility pills being taken, and unscientifically mothers intuition I knew before they doctor saw the two that i was having multiples i just knew it. and like others have said you measure bigger
    full_house

Answer by full_house at 5:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009