How many beers can you drink?

If I start early enough I can probably drink a 12 pack.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can drink until the morning!!! But if i pee, I have to drink more. The keys is to hold your pee till you can't anymore and then you can drink more. But I don't guarantee that you will remember everything in the morning;)
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 5:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If i'm really in the mood to drink and the beer taste yummy, I can drink 15 to 18. But I probably cant walk up the stairs to the bedroom when i'm done LOL!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Well depending on mood, environment etc....i'll drink way more than i should ...a case or more sometimes.....lol...but cutting that out as beer gut isnt at all flattering on a girl...
    mstropics

Answer by mstropics at 5:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 1 to 3 beers will be enough for me I don't drink much but sometimes you get that urge of drinking a very cold one. I would not be a very good partner on drinking bc sometimes it just relaxes me too much that I get so sleepy. Sorry I am no fun. But I like beer.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think at about 6, I would throw up. My tummy can't handle much booze. I guess that's a good thing,though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I havent drinkin alcohol in more then 9 months now (due to preganancy) But i used to be able to handle a 12 pack before losing memory. Now i could probably handle 2 or 3 before getting drunk...beer doesnt make me throw up its hard alcohal (yuck) either way I dont plan on drinking again until im 21
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't know because It makes me pee a lot and can't stand it. I don't drink alcohol for that reason. The most I had was 5 years ago. Wasn't real drunk, but drunk. I have a low tolerance for alcohol.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009