Todays Birthday list through Moms tab/bar

Thank you for your answer of my question about the moms birthday list by clicking on the Green MOMS tab at the top....but....when I put my curser on the Green MOMs tab at the top left of page after the HOME tab it automatically has a list pop up that says the only choices are: MOM SEARCH, MY FRIENDS, AND INVITE FRIENDS. I can not find or figure out why it doesn't have a Birthday's list option...If I click on Moms it only gives me those three choices to choose from and no option lists birthdays...do you know what I need to do to find out how to do this (find todays Birthday list) ? Thank you for your time and patience. 4everCullensMom

4everCullensMom

Asked by 4everCullensMom at 5:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi 4everCullensMom,

Make sure you click on the "Moms" tab, not just scroll over it. Scrolling over will give you different options then clicking on it. The birthday's list should come up right away after you have clicked on the tab.

Please let us know if you need more help!

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2009