survey bank

Have any of you made money with survey bank? I'm a stay at home mom, I dont need a job to pay the bills or buy a new car or anything like that. I just want something that will make a little money for my son and I to spend on fun stuff. It's not worth it for me to get a part time job away from home because it would cost more for me to put him in daycare than I would make.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do well with Cashcrate. A lot of people say that surveys are scams, but i have received a check every month like clockwork. It will not make you rich but it will give you a few extra bucks a month.
    http://cashcrate.com/971493

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I love Cashle you can get daily pay out through pay pal so you don't have to wait a month to get paid. I also love cashcrate which I think is a wonderful site together between the two I have made a little over $100 this month and am only on the computer for short period at night. I take care of my mom during the day.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I've tried a few survey sites that I haven't had a whole lot of success with. Have you heard of ChaCha? You can apply with them and work part time whenever you want. It's easy and fun, so let me know if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009