does anyone know of a teeth whitener that really works? I am a diet coke-aholic and I am starting to notice a little discoloring.

live4mykids82

Asked by live4mykids82 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• your should just give it up, besides the fact that it isn't good for you, just brushing your teeth and staying away from staining foods is the best, safest, cheapest, tooth friendliest option.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My dentist told me while whitening your teeth try sipping coffee and dark sodas with a straw somthing to do with open pours in our teeth if not you will not get them white enough. This is only the duration of the whitening. GL

I got my whiteners from my dentist office and have also tried Crest White Stripes Premium Plus those are very good. I am sure there are other brands out there it really depends on your preference.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I forgot to mention that when I did that a lot of people were noticing right away that my teeth were whiter even though I never mentioned anything or drew attention to them.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Crest white stripes.... deff
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The Arm & Hammer paste works great, also the Plus White is good too
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I second Oliveoyl214. I've never actually used a "whitener" or a kit or anything but the Arm & Hammer Whitening toothpaste is pretty amazing.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:50 PM on May. 1, 2009