babies heart

they want me to see the high risk doctor because they found something on the babies heart should i be concerend im 21 weeks

tayanjosh

Asked by tayanjosh at 5:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try not to freak out! if you get stressed your baby will too and thats the last thing you want to do! so try to relax and go see the high risk doctor! take it day by day youll be ok!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Dont be overly concerned until you find out what exactly the problem is. It may be a mistake or something very minor.

Did they not say?

My son had a heart murmer when he was born. He is 5.5 now and the hole finally grew together.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• last time i had to go see the high risk doctor was because of an inaccurate measurement so like everyone else is saying dont stress out easier said than done but try your best to stay cool everything will be fine
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• dont feel bad i was told to go see one they didnt say why or anything they just set up the app. i was scred to death i didnt know what was wrong or if thier was anything wrong but when i wen everything turen out just fine i still dont know to this day what i went for but i do know my lil girl is just fine
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009