Men complaining about not getting laid..........

My hubby comes home and has stories everyday of his buddies complaining about not getting laid, how they hold the world record for longest dry run....I mean come on ladies. The one said his wife hasn't had sex w him since Valentines day....what's wrong w this picture? I am by no means a sexaholic (have sex 2-3 times a week) but where is the love for our men? I mean some sexy lovin!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT...and the one guy my hubby works w is pretty good lookin....I don't get it, if he was my man I would be havin at him all the time
    Anonymous

• some men are assholes and don't deserve it. lol. when my hubby is being like that to me when I do everything I can for him then yeah he don't get any for as long as he wants to act like that.
    Anonymous

• I didn't realize this was high school and just because a guy is good looking that he deserves to be "laid"! The reality is in a marriage or relationship, it takes a hell of a lot more to get "laid". Perhaps the guy is a total douchebag which is what I'll assume since he casually talks about not getting any from his wife while he's supposed to be working. There are countless reasons why couples aren't having sex. If you are having sex that much a week, good for you. The statistics show that 75% of serious couples including married couples only have sex 1-3 times a month. Life gets in the way. People work, they have children to care for, dinner to cook, bills to pay, errands to run, cleaning to do and sex gets put on the back burner. Honestly, if some guy is talking about how he can't get atleast a quickie, he probably sucks in bed. I feel sorry for his wife.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• some chicks are like that and I feel bad for the husbands....my brother in law and his wife went on their honeymoon and I guess he had to hassle her about having sex...on their HONEYMOON!!!! They are 25 years old...and in a sexless marriage...sad
    Anonymous

• Hello anon at 5:23. Its not always the womans fault. Some men are jerks, they treat their women like crap and then expect sex. It doesnt work like that.

You dont know their PERSONAL history, he may deserve it.
    Anonymous

• legalmommy: 75% of married couples have sex 1-3 times a month...maybe that is why there is a 50% divorce rate....women who use sex as punishment suck
    Anonymous

• Yeah...I think most women would love to have sex with their husbands if they felt good about the relationship. Does the husband make time for the wife, or just use her as an object of his own masturbation? Some men just want SEX with no thought at all to the person/their wife. That isn't the same as wanting your wife! If the guy wants his WIFE and not just "sex" he would probably be getting it! There are exceptions, of course. But most of the time there are other problems if the wife doesn't want sex, I think!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• anon 5:24...I have known this couple for years...they are awesome together and treat each other great...they just don't have sex. He complains about it to his brother but he would never cheat...they have no children...she just doesnt have sex w him and he treats her like gold.
    Anonymous

• men who work in factories are perverted freaks...lol. My SO works in a factory and I get those stories to....men are pigs but so am I and I like it!!!
    Anonymous

• BUT come on ladies! We can all agree that a Majority of the time, it IS the woman's fault!

I'm a working mom with 2 toddlers, and yeah, I get tired and theres stuff to get done and yeah every once in a while, DH is being a jerk....but if all those things are bothering soooooo much that you can't give your man a little (at LEAST once a week) then maybe you need to recapture your sexual energy! Or divorce the lame a@@ man you don't wanna screw...

IMO there are very few valid reasons to let the sex go out of your marriage. I know feminism happened for a reason, but we can't become so involved with the ideal that we ignore a basic primal need in our partners!

I honestly don't know how some women can withhold sex with their SO for months/years at a time and then can't understand why he cheats or is unhappy in the marriage! Even if communication is lacking....Work on it AND give it up at the same time!

I hear ya OP!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009