What are my chances of getting pregnant again..

I had a misscarige a little over a year ago. And it has been very hard. Me and My fiance are now trying for another one. But im scared that i will lose this child too. What are my chances of having another misscarrige?
And another question... My last period started on the 16th of April. And i know that tommorrow is suppost to be my most fertile day. My fiance is out of town for another 2 days. What are the possibilities of me getting pregnant? If we have intercourse the day he comes home(Friday may1) Are my chances still high of getting pregnant. Any advice would be great thank you.

Kristina09

Asked by Kristina09 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Every pregnancy is different. I understand you being scared but just because it happened before doesn't mean it will happen again. I would jump your fiance as soon as he gets home :) Good luck
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Actually pretty good chances of conception. I would consult a high risk specialist b/c of the miscarriage. If you jump him when he gets home chances are pretty good. You'll probably get a boy if you are able to conceive this time around.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I,ve had 3 miscarriages and when I got pregnant with my son it was a hold my breath the whole time I carried him,its normal to be afraid but also be positive and think of good things and jump his bones when he walks thru the door suprize him wearing something that you know will turn him on like right now:]:]:]:];];]
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My friend has 2 9 mons apart the 2nd was on her due date for the first one she lost and shes now pregnant again and is due in july and shes having a boy don't worry if its ment to be it will be. Also she was told NOT to get pregnant again in the next year (after she lost #2) but she did and is doing great!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009