For those of you who HAD cockroches how did you get rid of them?

Please help! I'm OCD clean, you can literally eat off the floor so I know I'm not dirty. We live in an apt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If you live in an apartment, it could be close to impossible to get rid of them! If your neighbors have them, they'll just go back and forth! I had a problem with the f*ckers before, and they came with us when we moved. Not nearly as many, of course, and since there weren't any others around we could finally get rid of them, but it still took about 3 months because they're so freaking sneaky. We wouldn't see any for a while, and then one day, there's one, the next day there's two...But we did finally get rid of them all! Try using that glue stuff that looks like it's in a caulk gun. Put it around all the places they sneak in.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Are they little bitty ones about an inch long, or are they the giant freakish kind?

It makes a HUGE difference.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• They are the small ones about an inch long ugh!
    Anonymous

• I moved.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Its kinda pricey, but I had terminex come out. We have the freakishly huge kind, and I have not seen one in the house since they sprayed.
    Also, make sure you close up any cracks (like under the sink, the doorways, etc) with expanding foam.
    The terminex guy also put out loads of glue traps. That might help. Have you tried any store products?
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009