do you think its weird to bathe with your children?

i took a bath last night and then let the water out and put some new water in and had my 2 1/2 month old daughter in the bath and bathed her.... is that weird? i thought it was cute... idk.. tell me your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not at all. i have a 5 yr old who still showers with me from time to time.

you'll blink and she'll be 20 so enjoy moments like that. who cares what others think.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sounds like fun!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• its not weird until they know what you have in anatomy wise
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I dont see a problem with it. I dont really do it so much anymore but it is because with me and the 17 month old in the bath, there isn't much room! lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• nope, i bathed & showered with my daughter until she was say 5ish, when she was around 2 that is the only was i could get her to take a bath. be careful though. your sweet baby could pee (or worse) while you are in there... :)
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it but I'm not comfortable doing it. My son is only 8 months and I won't bathe with him. Mostly cuz it's too much of a hassle but even so I just don't feel right. But that's just me. It might be different if I had a girl but I doubt it. There's nothing WRONG with it and I have nothing against people who are comfortable with doing it.
    Anonymous

• No not weird.. I love taking baths with my dd.. we have fun playing in the water & shes like a lil fish so she is always in the best moods when we take a bath.

IMO its only weird when they are MUCH older & opposite sex... I think about the age 4 lil dd shouldnt see daddies naked anymore, ect.

For Breezy my dd knows her anatomy, and understands we have the same stuff.. she is only 2.5. its not weird....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I just bathed with my 10 week old son last night. I don't find it wierd. At a certain age...it may get to be though lol. But for now, he's young enough and he'll only be that way for so long so.....I'm enjoying the priceless moments :)
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have yet to take a shower by myself since I have been a mother. Could someone tell me what it's like?
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nothing wrong at all with bathing with a baby! Except when they decide to pee or poo in the tub, that is... LOL I had that happen once when my son was just a few months old. ewwwww....
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009