• In the Spotlight:

Do you look & dress like a mommy?

I am getting ready to be 32 and I don't feel like i look & dress like other mom's! Like at preschool or the park I seem to always look and dress younger than the other moms! Anybody else this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how does a mommy dress? :)
    Anonymous

• WEll there are some women my age (I am almost 30 eek!). I see that dress like MY mom, so no good there.. I dress casual in jeans and t shirts (fitted) pretty much all the time, so I would not say I dress like a frumpy mom, but I do dress like a "mom" that is busy and is more interested in comfort than high fashion! :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wear super tight low rise jeans and girly tee shirts. Sometimes I wear a slutty tank top LOL! I'm a mom though, so I guess I dress like one!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I feel the same way.. I'm 38 going on 39 and I look like I'm a kid not a mommy.. I just got done having this conversation with my hubby last night.. I was at the park the other day and it seemed like they were all dressed really nice and there I was in Jeans and T-shirt and crapy sneakers. I think someone from What not to Wear is going to come out and suprise me one day.. LOL.. I know I'm stuck in the 80's including my favorite pair of jeans from highschool....

Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 5:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm 24 and usually wear jeans and fitted t's or hoddies. Occasionally I throw on a sweater and heels lol.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh I wanted to add I hardly ever do my hair or makeup. Usually just throw my hair in a hap-hazard bun or pony lol
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i usually wear a pair of blue jeans and a tank top and my hair down....if not then im in capris
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I like the boot cut jeans, and cute t-shirts, I am guilty of wearing my husbands t-shirts. But I try to keep up a little, I don't care for the jeans that go up to your belly button though. I love flip flops in the summer, my husband say's I look like a hippie,lol.
    (I'm a Mom and 36 btw)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh gee. I am a Gramma. But I wear size 10, color my hair and act like I'm 35. To me 35 is a baby. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• LOL Imma MiLF! No, just kidding.

OK, theres a difference you can dress sophisticated and not look like a whore-- but then you can dress like a soccermom - ish third grade teacher with jumper dresses eww lmao

kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2009