Boys with bangs?

Well, I think it's cute, I'm growing out my toddler's hair in the back but he also has bangs in the front. Not really emo style bangs, but he sort of looks like an 80s metal star :) My husband personally hates the bangs, but it's cute to me, plus it gets his hair out of his eyes. I can't really put a clip in it like I did with my daughter (can I??)

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 5:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son has..Adam Lambert/emo hair. And at 6 he had spiky blonde tips and at 2 he had it where the front stuck up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My boys have bangs, I guess. Not girly bangs, per se, but it's just hair that lays on their foreheads. I had to cut their hair in the back, though (their choice) because people kept thinking they were girls. After my youngest offered to pull his pants down and SHOW a lady in the store that he was a boy when she called him a she, I decided that it was time to hint around at it, and they went for it. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• omg that's hilarious tropicalmama!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Personally, I hate it sorry.
    Anonymous

• Do you shave his head anon? I guess I should mention my husband has really really long hair (no bangs though). Love the long hair!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't like men with long hair, it reminds me of Joe dirt, even if they don't have a mullet lol. But I do like "shaggy hair"
    Anonymous

• prettyrayray, I know. I was mortified at the time (he was about 3), just absolutely horrified that he would do that, though. I came home and told my mom, and she was cracking up. I got so mad at her, and she's like come on, think about it. Then I could see the humor, but I was just so embarassed at the moment it happened. It didn't help that my oldest was standing there going, "Yeah, do it! Do it!" LOL
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009