Thoughts on the pros and cons of spray tanning...........

MQS

Asked by MQS at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• never ever again..i turned orange even with doing it at a tanning salon and doing everything they said to do before and after
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I've never gotten it done professionally but bought the foam to do myself. It seemed like when my skin rubbed my clothes, it turned my clothes orange. I'd rather get a real tan but I know how bad it is for my skin. I might try to spray tan before my sister's wedding.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i liked when i got a spray tan, i steped in this box thing & it was really even :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I can always spot a spray tan, you're too orange.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I buy and sell the Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray its on sale for $7.99 and its awesome. It gives you a natural looking airbrushed tan and you can control the shade and prevent streaking! Love it! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany if you want to try it out :)

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I paid for the spray tan in the booth; tried it twice before going on vacation, and both times with the same result. Things I didn't like: you are not supposed to take a shower for several hours afterwords, and you have to repeat the process at least twice to get the dark enough shade. And it smells. Not really bad, but I could smell the spray on myself all the time. My husband loved the look though. We went on vacation, and in about 3 days it began to fade, but in patches, so I looked like a leopard. It was pretty bad, I had to scrubb the tan off. So I would say: it looks great for a few days, but did not last long enough to be worth it (it was not cheap).
    marpu76

Answer by marpu76 at 10:24 PM on May. 1, 2009